A CRM is the most powerful tool for growing your business, hands down.
You might have one, but are you getting the most out of it?
Most agents and teams aren’t, and they’re missing out on countless deals because of it. You probably are, too—but we’re here to fix that.
The goal of this program is to make it as easy as possible to nurture your business relationships every day. We’ll help you set up your CRM for maximum efficiency and alignment with your business goals. Then, we’ll teach you and your team how to make it a seamless and painless part of your daily workflow.
For Individual Agents
You’ll start by completing a Discovery Questionnaire, which gives us insight into you, your business, and your goals so we can create a customized coaching plan for you.
CRM Audit & Opportunity Report
Then, you’ll give us access to your CRM, and we’ll do a deep dive into your contacts, current segmentation and organization, follow up frequency, and more.
We’ll identify specific problems to solve and opportunities to maximize the effectiveness of your CRM, which we’ll summarize in a written report.
Four 30-Minute Strategy Sessions
You’ll work one-on-one with our CRM expert to execute the recommendations from your CRM Audit. This can include:
- Organizing and cleaning up your database
- Tailoring your CRM for your specific business needs
- Identifying key daily CRM tasks
- Creating follow up systems for past clients, referrals, and other contact groups
- Creating action plans for specific scenarios (Likely to Sell, Open House, etc.)
- Discussing contact frequency and what to say
- Exploring email marketing strategy and best practices
- …and more
Discovery Call with Team Principal(s)
We’ll discuss the challenges you’re facing around CRM use within your team, including things like:
- Building a team culture around CRM
- Making CRM a part of your team meetings
- How to set an example as a team leader
- Engage agents in CRM use
- Setting team standards around CRM
Customized Team Training Plan
Based on the discovery call, we’ll create a customized training plan to address the issues most relevant to your team.
Four 1-Hour Team Training Sessions
These sessions will cover topics like:
- CRM basics (organizing, daily habits, etc.)
- Past client best practices
- The power of the home anniversary
- Best practices on leveraging your SOI
- Managing referral sources
- The CRM timeblock (what it is and how to do it)
- The most effective email templates
Meet Your Coach
Caroline has spent the last decade helping people leverage technology to grow their businesses. For the last 8 years, she has been working with hundreds of top producing agents and teams across the country on how to leverage CRM to manage and grow their business. She brings experience from her time at BoomTown, Contactually, and Compass.